You can prepare your pierogies in the microwave, oven, boiled, sauteed, grilled or deep fried. Enjoy them as a snack, an appetizer, as a complete meal, or as a dessert!
- Parboil frozen pierogies for three minutes. Remove from water and saute in olive oil or butter and onion for three additional minutes. Add your favorite spices or mixed veggies for an even healthier meal.
- Or, simply deep fry.
One StepPreperation Instructions
- SAUTE frozen pierogies in a skillet with butter or oil. Turn occasionally until golden brown on both sides, approximately 8 minutes.
- BOIL 2 quarts of water. Add frozen pierogies and heat for 6-8 minutes (or until they float); drain.
- BAKE frozen pierogies in a preheated 400 degree oven on a rimmed baking sheet coated with nonstick spray. Spray both sides of the pierogies. Bake 18-20 minutes until pierogies are puffed and nicely browned. For best results, turn pierogies over halfway through bake time.
- DEEP FRY frozen pierogies in 350 degree oil for 4 minutes until crisp.
- GRILL frozen pierogies for 5 minutes in a preheated grill. For best results, spray both sides of pierogies with nonstick spray before grilling.
- MICROWAVE: Place in a microwave-safe bowl, cover pierogies completely with water and loosely cover bowl with plastic wrap. Microwave on high approximately 5 minutes; drain water. Not recommended unless re-heating pre-cooked pierogies.
In a HurryFor Pierogies
Prepare your favorite Pieroguys Pierogies the way you like them, then put them in the freezer. Microwave the frozen, pre-cooked pierogies for 1½ min for a delicious snack that's ready when you are.